- Diamond Info
- Moissanite Info
- Delivery Information
As every item is made to order, if you would like any alteration to the design, or another specification of stone please contact us – this will usually be possible within a similar delivery timescale. For more information on creating a bespoke piece of jewellery visit our bespoke information page or make an appointment for a bespoke jewellery consultation in our Manchester Showroom.
- All centre diamonds above 0.35ct come with an independent diamond certificate from either GIA or IGI (Lab-Grown Diamonds normally with IGI and Mined Diamonds will normally be with a GIA certificate)
- If you have selected Mined Diamond as your centre stone, then any shoulder or Halo stones will be mined diamonds of F/G colour VS Clarity
- If you have selected Moissanite or Lab Grown Diamond as your centre stone, then any shoulder or Halo stones will be lab grown diamonds of F/G colour VS Clarity
- The Cut, Polish and Symmetry of all diamonds are a minimum of Very Good and with No Fluorescence - Please contact us if you would like to see a specific Certificate
- F/G VS - The diamond will be a minimum of F VS2 or G VS1. G/H SI - The diamond will be a minimum of G SI2 or H SI1
- For more information about diamond characteristics please visit our diamond education page.
- If you would like a particular diamond specification or size that is not listed, or would
- like to discuss your diamond requirements in more details, please contact us.
Size Chart (to be inserted later)
All our Moissanite are Charles and Colvard Forvever One (unless stated otherwise), and come with a lifetime Charles and Colvard warranty.
There colour is graded on the same GIA scale as diamonds, and fall in the DEF colour range. The clarity is in the VVS range.
The Moissanite on our website is listed as the diamond equivalent weight ie The 1ct listing for Moissanite would be visually equivalent in size to a 1ct diamond, but may weigh slightly less due to the differing specific gravity of Moissanite.
- Made to Order items will be delivered within 21 days (If you require expedited delivery, please contact us - we may be able to turn some items around quicker than 21 days upon request).
- In Stock Items including rings that don't require sizing will normally be delivered within 2 days. For in stock rings that require sizing delivery will normally be within 5 days.
- UK Delivery is by Royal Mail Special Delivery. You will receive an e mail with a tracking number once the item has been despatched, and Delivery is guaranteed by 1pm the following day (excluding weekends). If you require a specific delivery date please contact us (including Saturday guaranteed deliveries).
- International Delivery is by DHL.
- All deliveries require someone present to sign for delivery.