- Ring Visualizer
- Moissanite Info
- Ring Sizing
- Delivery Information
- A contemporary solitaire - A marquise cut stone set horizontally in a rubover setting on a tapering slight court band. Delicate and beautiful.
- This bespoke engagement ring is available set with your choice of ethically sourced mined diamond, lab-grown diamond or moissanite and available in either recycled platinum or recycled 18ct gold (yellow, rose or white).
- Featured images show the design set with a 1ct centre stone (See our ring visualizer to view different stone sizes on the hand).
- Band Width 2mm
- As every item is made to order, if you would like any alteration to the design, or another specification of stone please contact us – this will usually be possible within a similar delivery timescale.
- For more information on creating a bespoke piece of jewellery visit our bespoke information page or make an appointment for a bespoke jewellery consultation in our Manchester Showroom.
As every item is made to order, if you would like any alteration to the design, or another specification of stone please contact us – this will usually be possible within a similar delivery timescale. For more information on creating a bespoke piece of jewellery visit our bespoke information page or make an appointment for a bespoke jewellery consultation in our Manchester Showroom.
All our Moissanite are Charles and Colvard Forvever One (unless stated otherwise), and come with a lifetime Charles and Colvard warranty.
There colour is graded on the same GIA scale as diamonds, and fall in the DEF colour range. The clarity is in the VVS range.
The Moissanite on our website is listed as the diamond equivalent weight ie The 1ct listing for Moissanite would be visually equivalent in size to a 1ct diamond, but may weigh slightly less due to the differing specific gravity of Moissanite.
We include 1 complimentary resize within 3 months of purchase (up to 2 sizes up or down. Sizing more than 2 sizes up or down may not be possible and may require the ring to be remade, possibly incurring a fee)
Full diamond set rings cannot be resized, so please ensure you have had your finger accurately measured before ordering.
To ensure accurate sizing we would always recommend visiting our showroom or a jewellers in person to have your finger measured.
Please ensure correct sizing before adding engraving. Engraved rings will require re-engraving once sized, at an additional cost.
Print Out Ring Sizing chart
- Made to Order items will be delivered within 21 days (If you require expedited delivery, please contact us - we may be able to turn some items around quicker than 21 days upon request).
- In Stock Items including rings that don't require sizing will normally be delivered within 2 days. For in stock rings that require sizing delivery will normally be within 5 days.
- UK Delivery is by Royal Mail Special Delivery. You will receive an e mail with a tracking number once the item has been despatched, and Delivery is guaranteed by 1pm the following day (excluding weekends). If you require a specific delivery date please contact us (including Saturday guaranteed deliveries).
- International Delivery is by DHL.
- All deliveries require someone present to sign for delivery.